Guide incomplet a la faune sauvage de Saint-Martin
The Incomplete Guide to the Wildlife of Saint Martin is currently being translated for the publication of a French-language edition. This book features hundreds of animal species found on St. Martin, illustrated with over 500 photos. The English-language edition has been widely praised and we are excited to offer this beautiful book in French. For more information, visit the project page for this book.
Les Fruits de Mer partners with SXM Wildlife to build wildlife awareness via regular columns in local newspapers:
- Weekly column about local birds in The Daily Herald: Bird Watch SXM
- Weekly wildlife column in SXMInfo: A Piece of St. Martin Wild Life
Events and Experiences
Wildlife Education Events
Les Fruits de Mer partners with SXM Wildlife to create wildlife education events for schools and the general public.
Visit our events page for upcoming events.
The Incomplete Guide to the Wildlife of Saint Martin
Les Fruits de Mer has published The Incomplete Guide to the Wildlife of Saint Martin, a book that showcases the unique terrestrial wildlife of St. Martin. With over 500 color photos and detailed descriptions including local names and histories, the book gives readers a new perspective on both the island and its wildlife. It is available for purchase on Amazon.com and at retail locations across the island, and a free electronic version is available for download. For more information, visit the book’s website: http://www.sxmwildlife.com
We have a number of upcoming publications in the planning and development stage, including:
- Illustrated guide to the marine life of St. Martin, including local names and history
- Illustrated guide to the plant life of St. Martin, including local names and history
- A series of multi-lingual educational children’s books focused on the fascinating wildlife of St. Martin